Google
 

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Top Ten Production Cars - 2007 Tokyo Motor Show - MSN Autos

Top Ten Production Cars - 2007 Tokyo Motor Show - MSN Autos

Here is a MSN autos link to some great upcoming production cars from the 2007 Tokyo Motor Show. Several I have already posted on including the Nissan GT-R, BMW M3 and Lancer Evo X. A few other intriguing cars featured are the Jaguar XF (hmmm.. those lines look very German influenced to me), Audi RS6 Avant (ahhh yes.. nothing more I love than German Wagon's stuffed with massive horsepower... an eye popping 571 to be exact!!!) and the monster Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG with a earth shattering 514 HP!!! (as per my earlier review of the 2008 C class.. the thought of that much power in that car is something I just can't comprehend). In summary, looks like the Germans are back at the saloon power arms race!

No comments: