Google
 

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

First Thoughts: 2008 Cadillac CTS

Finally seeing the all new 2008 Cadillac CTS in person today... I must say the body redesign is stunning! Another bold and jaw dropping design by Cadillac. It really looks like nothing else on the road. I swear it has so many chrome accents you will need sunglasses to look at it in daylight. If you are looking for a escape from the predictable German and Japanese rivals, I don't think there is a bolder exterior statement than this new Caddy.

According to Cadillac's website, the 2008 CTS has some pretty cool features like an ambient lighting package, a pause/rewind DVR type function for AM/FM/Satellite radio and a curvy sweeping like dash redesign. I will say the pictures I saw of the new interior are.. eh.. well ok I guess. I just hope the biggest focus they have put on this new CTS is quality of interior materials. Having drove the older CTS.. Everything about the interior felt parts bin cheap. As much as I wanted to love the old CTS, the interior was such a turn off, I could never look past it.

This is just a short first thought on the new 2008 Cadillac CTS. If this cars overall driving experience is anything close to the new exterior design, they may have a home run with this car!! I hope to actually get to drive one soon... so look for a full review later on!

No comments: