Google
 

Sunday, December 9, 2007

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI - First Test - Motor Trend

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI - First Test - Motor Trend

Here is a link to a Motor Trend first drive video of the all new 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI. This is a car I've been really anxious to see. I'm still not sold on the new Evo X because I just don't think it's as good as the previous Evo. I had a sinking feeling when i saw the new Subaru STI mainly based on the fact that I still can't picture this car as a hot hatch. Although this video is an early test drive, the stats look good on the new STI. I like the changes in the ultra Spartan interior, and just maybe the "hatched" STI will grow on me over time. We'll see.. But, base price in the mid 30's? hmm... I'd probably live with the .6 seconds slower 0-60 time and save $10,000 and get myself a Mazdaspeed 3.

No comments: